Monday, September 8, 2014

even more thinspo quotes!


  • good is often the enemy of best
  • craving is only a feeling
  • you've got to fight for every dream
  • “Quod me nutrit, me destruit. all that nourishes me, destroys me
  • less is more
  •  Thin = Attractive. If you are not thin, you are not attractive.
  • Thou shalt do everything within your power to make yourself look thinner. This includes clothing, hairstyle, exercise, and taking laxatives when needed.
  • Thou shalt not eat without feeling guilty.
  • Thou shalt punish yourself for eating fattening foods.
  • Thou shalt always count and restrict your calories.
  • Thou shalt remember that what the scale says is the most important thing.
  • Being thin is more important than being healthy.
  • There is no such thing as “too thin.”
  • Restricting calories and staying thin are the measure of true willpower and success.
  • carbs are killing us
  • “Don’t think about how hungry you are. Think about how skinny you’re getting.”
  • "I feel like I am my best friend. When I’m able to get through a meal without eating too much, there’s this thing I feel inside of me—this strength. It’s like a place of power, and when I don’t eat too much, or when I exercise enough, it makes me feel invincible. It keeps me company."
  • you always have a choice

No comments:

Post a Comment