Wednesday, September 16, 2015

distractions from eating

  1. work out
  2. write a song
  3. watch a tv show (not on regular cable tv though, too many food commercials) try here
  4. make diet plans
  5. do chores
  6. online window shopping
  7. buy the admin of this site something nice
  8. that last one was a joke but i must say, it would be amazing if somebody got me that beanie or those books or maybe this wishlist has something you'd like to give me? (remember my ring size is 12)
  9. okay joking aside i'm broke
  10. get a fucking job (it's a good distraction as long as you don't work in a fucking bakery)
  11. Drink a diet soda instead; tell yourself it’s a meal.
  12. Paint your nails
  13. Turn on your computer/open a magazine and look at thinspo.
  14. listen to this i s2g (if you're not a trekkie you may not get it but if you are omg)
so basically this post was just me being high on caffeine so yeah i can't handle my drugs even just caffeine

No comments:

Post a Comment